Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye O&P.. it was fun!

I just noticed Odysseus and Penelope have completely removed their blog. They've been coming to some hard conclusions lately about what their adventures meant to them and how they struggled with the influences of their traditional upbringing. I haven't really had a chance to talk with them about any of this for a long while now, and the thought of doing so after dinner while playing with the baby just doesn't feel right. I suppose we just want to respect their choices and give them the distance from all of this that they seem to need right now. We love them and wish nothing but the best for them in this new chapter of their lives. <3

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, I came across your blog through Odysseus and Penelope's and have been a long time reader of both. Thank you for writing a little bit about O&P taking their blog down. I hadn't read it in a while and looked it up the other day to see that it was gone. I'm sure that I, like many, are very sad to see their blog go. It was wonderful while it lasted and I wish them nothing but the best in their future :)

Slevin said...

We were bummed to see that they were not going to blog anymore. Their blog was great and we really liked the honest introspective writing.

We're hoping that you guys keep posting though!