Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Night (by Athena)

Well.. there's certainly accuracy in those first moments being a bit awkward. We had been a bit concerned as the point on the map that was supposed to be O&P's exit from their gate turned out to not actually exist. So after a bit of scrambling we discovered what the actual point would be and then waited anxiously there. All those months leading up to this point seemed amplified.. and having to wait an extra few minutes as they cleaned up was torture. I suppose Poseidon and I probably did stick out a bit.. in all my traveling by air I've never seen anyone waiting in a grass skirt and Hawaiian garb with leis in hand.. except for, of course, in Hawaii. But it was fun and might have helped to break the ice a little.

I was somewhat surprised by O's height. I knew he was tall.. but somehow having him actually standing right next to me, towering over me with his powerful presence invoked a feeling of security. Not that I haven't felt pretty secure my whole life.. but I found this very comforting. Hugs all around gave me a quick chance to breathe them both in deeply. P is stunning.. even when she's nervous. We filled the time with silly small talk of happenstance and bags.. and then made our way to the car.

After tossing their bags in the back it had to be determined who would ride where. As Poseidon was driving it seemed like it would only be fair to have O sit up front with him. There was concern for his comfort in the back seat.. with so little room for him to stretch out his long legs. But he said he'd rather ride in the back with me.. and I was certainly not going to argue with that decision. We all piled in.. and headed for the exit. It couldn't have been very long before I felt O's hand on my leg.. his strong arm around my shoulder.. pulling me next to him. And no.. it wasn't long before our tongues entwined and my breath was taken away completely by this amazing man.

O & I had shared some sexy chats online.. and I think we both felt a strong connection in those instances where our deepest sex driven thoughts were allowed to run wild. O had said that he and I were exactly the same kind of dirty.. which I loved.. and couldn't agree with more. But I could never have imagined until that first real kiss how truly right it would feel. In just moments I realized he was meant to be part of my life.. that the love I'd felt for him for months watching him from afar.. was true and could no longer be denied.

It's probably not fair to discuss all of this without mention of the attraction I also feel for his lovely wife. Penelope is absolutely stunning, radiating an authentic air of pure sultry steamy sexiness. I couldn't have gotten my fill of her in months.. let alone the short time we had together in this visit. Somehow we wound up spending a lot of time divided as couples.. not that we didn't have plenty of fun as a group.. but I'm painfully aware of the missed opportunity that she and I alone could have enjoyed and were not able to find the chance for. Next time...

Stolen kisses and fondling in the back seat made me feel like I was in 8th grade again. The heightened state of ecstasy derived from exploring someone new for the first time.. breathing him in.. running my fingers through his hair.. it was enough to make my heart skip quite a few beats. But if there was any hesitation circulating around the two of us it was certainly not based on any aspect of us sharing each other.. only in the fact that Penelope and Poseidon were unable to also participate. But O and I were impossible to separate.. like mega magnets placed in a box too small.. Still, we managed occasionally to pull ourselves back to reality in an attempt to put some time and space there so we wouldn't get too far ahead of the pair in the front seats.

Even still, melting into those strong arms felt like the most right thing in the world.. and when the time finally did come to catch a few hours of sleep his loving arms holding me, caressing me, showing me how amazing life can be was a feeling I never wanted to end. I can't believe it's only been a week since we said our goodbyes in tears at the airport.

1 comment:

dirtyboy said...

Gorgeously written, an absolute delight to read, very much looking forward to more x