Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Fire (by Athena)

I've been holding off posting this as Poseidon has not yet had a chance to write his version of things in the proper sequence. However, in order to avoid getting any further behind, I'm posting this now anyway. He can get caught up when things.. um.. settle down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Food. Poseidon was hungry. We had some pasta left over from a prior meal and I put it on the stove to reheat. It had been left in the pot from cooking and had quite a bit of water covering the noodles and of course the oil that had been put in from that as well. I was wearing the skirt O mentioned, which was apparently having the desired result, and he invited me for some private time in the bedroom. I made sure Poseidon knew the noodles were heating on the stove, checked with him to make sure he was ok with us stealing away, and we vanished behind the door. From that moment forward I paid no attention to the noises, or lack thereof, coming from the other side of that door.

I think O threw me to the bed. He rather caught me by surprise.. but only so much. I was intoxicated with his passion. When he reached for my panties I was indeed surprised. I may have had some reservations as I hadn't showered that morning.. and I certainly didn't want to be smelling odd the first time O would go down on me. There was also the newness in that this was the first time O and I had been alone together sexually. I suppose I may have had a combination of factors on my mind, but I was ultimately thrilled to be on the receiving end. He seemed to know just where to find my g spot.. and my clit hadn't been brought to life that quickly in memory. His technique was flawless and he made me cum at least twice, probably thrice. We discussed how my orgasms are different from Penelope's and how he hadn't been able to tell for sure. But I assured him he was perfect.

Then it was my turn.. and I did indeed get to suck him again. I love sucking O's cock.. and the chance to practice my deep throating techniques with him is always welcome. I sloppily stroked and sucked him, eagerly exploring the responses I would get with various techniques, until he shot his load on my tongue. As we lay together on the bed in the moments after I remember hearing the beeping. I don't think it had been going prior to that point as all the smoke alarms in the house were tied together.. and the one in the bedroom was certainly loud enough to get your attention.. no matter what you were up to. After commenting that I didn't like that noise I got up, checked the temperature of the door (cool) and opened it. Upon exiting to the hallway I saw that the house was indeed full of smoke. A few steps further and the pillar of flames caught by my peripheral vision had me running to the stove. It's a good thing I didn't panic.. I actually did what you're supposed to do.. I suffocated the flames by placing another pan that happened to be right there over the top of the pot. It worked! O grabbed the pot and took it outside.. which at first I thought was a little odd but then I realized it was still spewing forth tons of smoke.. and yes.. I saw him remove the pan to peek down in there and the sudden rush of oxygen reignited the fire. We sheepishly ran around opening every door and window and wondering where everyone else was. Apparently.. Poseidon had gotten.. um.. distracted.. and that meal would never be.

What I found most amazing about the whole thing was that it took that long for all the water to boil out and the oil to get hot enough to ignite. No permanent damage done and a good story to tell. I don't think I'll ever look at a fire quite the same way. ;)

The discovered variations in our orgasms became fodder for conversation later in the day. I was curious to explore this with the two men who knew them and could make the comparisons. I suppose it's the scientist in me taking control but I found it fascinating to discover that our orgasms could have such different qualities. Penelope sort of quivers when she cums. I do not. My orgasms are more of a wave like clamping, with the intensity of the clamping changing.

After dinner and drinks we again retreated to the loft. It seemed a good time to try out the mind altering herb we'd been saving. I think we were all transported to a different plane, but O is right.. the two of us were having so much fun talking and laughing that sex was the last thing on our minds. I remember having the conversation.. "shouldn't we be doing something?" with a hearty giggle.. but we both agreed we were having too much fun as it was.. and enjoying immensely the connection we had formed. At one point I remember going down to the kitchen for some juice.. and as long as I was down there I made a side trip to pee. While I was there in the aloneness of my mind I came to a realization about something that had been nagging at me, albeit in a somewhat subliminal way. I was relieved with this awareness and excited to share it with O. I felt comfortable enough with him by this point to share with him my deepest thoughts, fears and concerns. And, in his usual understanding fashion, he absorbed, accepted, and pulled me into him and we became one.

It had gotten quite late and the noises coming from P & P had subsided. They were sound asleep, appearing quite comfortable where they were. It looked inviting. But the question of what to do about sleeping was a tough one. O was definitely not comfortable where we were. I didn't want to miss out on cuddling with him if he went downstairs to the bedroom by himself. So.. in our half sober state we argued the points as if on the high school debate team and came to the conclusion that it would be innocent enough to simply go sleep in the big bed.. and everybody would be comfortable. Again.. this activity was something we'd all done before, and everybody had been comfortable enough with it the previous time.. so why be concerned this time.

But upon arrival in the bedroom another dilemma appeared.. which side? I'm easy and don't really have a preference and so I wanted O to make that determination as to which side he would sleep on. I recall a debate about whether Penelope might be taken aback if she were to find me sleeping on "her" side.. in "her" spot.. and so it was decided that O would sleep in that spot.. just so nobody would think they were being replaced. We turned out the light and snuggled up. When we heard the door open I was half asleep.. half stoned.. half terrified. The light flicked on.. stunning me like a deer in the headlights.. and I shot out of there and said goodnight. I suppose some part of me realized Penelope truly belonged in that place.. in their sanctuary.. and a wave of guilt hit me unexpectedly. Another part of me felt sad that it had to end. In the loving comfort of Poseidon's familiar arms we snuggled together until the sunlight shining through the windows awoke us in the morning.

2 comments:

dirtyboy said...

delightfully written, as always - I'm still very much enjoying getting all the different perspectives from the events of your vacation, looking forward to the next instalment! x

Anonymous said...

... and then what happened?