Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Welcome Break

An unexpected change in the project schedule this morning found Poseidon and I with time on our hands.. maybe just a little.. but that's good enough for me. Seems like forever since we were able to spend any quality time together.. so we took advantage of it!

I put on a sexy white lace camisole and nothing else and spread out on the bed with my ass making little circles in the air. Not only does that feel good on my back, it allows easier access for my hand so I can get to work on my clit. It wasn't long before it was swollen and aching. As Poseidon stood in the doorway watching me, and stroking his already rock hard cock, I beckoned him to come fuck my wet pussy. He was happy to come over near me but the big tease chose instead to lick me and tease my g spot with his finger. After a few minutes of that I couldn't take any more.. my pussy ached for his cock. I turned over, now facing him with us both sitting up slightly, and eased myself onto him, savoring each moment of that amazing sensation of his cock filling me completely. Ahhhh..

I started to push into him, thrusting a little deeper with each stroke. He reached behind me and gave my ass cheeks a squeeze, then grabbed my hips and pushed me onto my back. With my legs flailing wildly in the air he fucked me so nicely.. each stroke jabbing my happy spot until I clamped down hard on him, repeatedly.

By this time he was needing a rest so I sat up and shoved him over onto his back, straddling him with just the tip of his cock inside my now dripping wet pussy. I teased his cock. Gripping my hole tight around the head, I brought myself down onto him just a little bit, then back up, the feeling of entering my tightness over and over driving him to the brink. When he begged me to stop I would slide all the way down on him and rest for a moment, then go back up to tease his tip with my clenching pussy for another round. I love to drive him to the edge, make him beg me to stop, bringing him to ecstasy. I live for it.

After several rounds of that I was ready for some good hard fucking. I hopped off of him and got down on all fours waving my ass in the air, and reached for my trusty egg vibe. I put it to my nub, making my cunt so fucking tight he had a hard time putting his cock in me again. With his cock pressed up against my locked lips, he grabbed my hips and impaled himself deep into me.. oh yeah.......

His rhythmic thrusting was just a little too slow to bring me to orgasm. I've learned he does this intentionally as he loves to tease me as much as I live to tease him. And considering how good it feels, I can't really fault him for this torture. As he plunged deep into me one last time I pushed back against him and grabbed hold of his leg, grinding myself down on him, then flipped over onto my back and begged him to fuck me hard and fast. He was happy to do as I asked. Such a good boy.

Faster now, my pussy was so ready for the massive release, I found the perfect rhythm for the egg vibe. The combination of the pounding on my g spot and the buzz on my clit was perfect.. and I came.. so fucking hard.. so fucking good.. and Poseidon came with me. It was bliss.. pure and simple ecstasy. What a wonderful way to begin the day.

Now.. what were we supposed to be doing?

2 comments:

Get8More said...

Thank you for SHARING this delightful fuck! (((share more)))

dirtyboy said...

mmm delightful - and it's lovely to see you updating again - your HNT is rather fabulous, as always ;) x