Friday, July 18, 2008

Not just a foot massage

Poseidon was kind enough to wake me this morning with a full body massage. You would think that the sleep state, where your body is supposed to be the most at rest, would provide for relaxed muscles in the morning. But instead it always seems there is tension that needs to be removed.. and he did a fabulous job of making my transition to consciousness a very pleasing one. I'm guessing he had other conclusions in mind to his handiwork though as when I sat up I found his cock rock hard and ready for action. After contemplating my options for a moment I threw him back onto the bed and proceeded to suck and stroke my favorite fuck toy, practicing my deep throating techniques, until he shot his tasty load into my throat. I enjoyed immensely sucking up every last drop.

He was truly disappointed we didn't have the time for him to return the favor (he really hates it when the fun is one-sided like that) but what he doesn't seem to realize is I derive just as much enjoyment from that particular activity as he does when he reciprocates. After following up with a nice foot massage I hope he's as relaxed this morning as I am.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

I want to be woken up that way...

Athena said...

I think that could be arranged! =)